Monday, May 24, 2010

A relaxed approach to life?

Today I'm feeling really stressed. This Saturday we're leaving for a week of vacation in Turkey with my husbands family. Between now and then there are sooo many things I would like to accomplish I feel like my head is spinning. Mostly things to do with the kitchen of course, but other stuff as well that aren't as important but highly symbolic.
It goes back to the long and impossible list of what I want to be and accomplish to feel like a successful human being. It annoys me that such things keep coming back, but apparently they do and I have to keep working on liking myself for what I am and not what I do.

It's a long way still to getting a really relaxed approach to life, but then again, maybe I wouldn't be me if I didn't have the urge to keep busy...

In times of stress though I feel that music can be very helpful. Today I turned to the fabulous album From a safe distance by Abalone Dots. Highly recommended!

*hums and breathes*

keah

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home