Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th and 13 workdays to go

YES! I'm really counting down to when I leave work. Even though EDD is 23 September (and since first time mothers often go a little longer it might even go until October before this baby decides to show up) I'm really really happy that I decided to not work any longer than until the end of August. I'm really tired and sore and as usual my job is insanely stressful in the summer. It never lets up even though most other parts of the company get a bit of down time during summer.

I'm actually more sore than I anticipated and with the summer heat I turn into this whining monster (well, monster-ish, and mostly rather friendly still) who would rather be somewhere a bit more winterish right now.

I try to stay in good spirits and focus on preparing for meeting our child in the not too distant future, but it's hard. It still feels somewhat unreal to look at my big belly in the mirror and realise that is my own reflection I'm seeing.

*looking forward to meeting Knytet*

keah

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 13, 07:01:00 PM, Blogger liffer said...

Den där "sore-heten" kan stanna kvar en stund efter att knytet kommit ut också, så var beredd på det.
Men det blir bättre. Och framför allt så har du ju belöningen i famnen då :)
Man kan nog aldrig förstå att den där stora magen verkligen innehåller en bebis. Det liksom talar emot allt förnuft på nåt konstigt sätt att man över huvud taget kan ha en annan människa inuti sig.
Du har en så härlig tid framför dig!! Hoppas jobbdagarna går fort och att du sen är såpass pigg att du och mannen hinner göra kul saker. Som att gå på bio och sånt.
Ta hand om dig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home